Friday 14 May 2010

In my final, i decided to work on a larger scale as it gave me more room to lead them into eachother. I wanted parts to come out and go into the others because it is like a cycle of how they all flow into eachother, it also reminded me of my thought cycle, of how things seem to blur into eachother when you overthink it, which again is linked to the main title, as its my 'cycle' of thought.
































This is the first piece of experimental prep where i started to use surrealism to link the borbles into one another, i decided to use tree branches, as they're easy to manipulate into any shape so they can all fit together.


















I practiced drawing tree branches in biro, as preperation for my main piece, but i decided against using a scratchy biro effect and went more for a smooth look, like Escher or Magritte.

No comments:

Post a Comment