Friday 14 May 2010

I used Magritte as some of my art history, as his paitings are all to do with surrealism as well, which was similar to my destortion. i also like the smoothness of the way he paints, which is similar to my precise, graphic style.

































I also used Escher as art history, again his style of drawing is similar to mine. But his images are also a lot to do with distortion, such as this eye or the hand holding a ball.
















This drawing is a lot like my photos using the Christmas borble. The technique was good practice for my final piece as drawing with pencil is similar to biro.


















A painting based on one of the photos that i took, i decided against working in paint for my final piece, as im better at getting fine detail using drawing media.

No comments:

Post a Comment