Friday 12 March 2010

Agriculture project

For a piece of prep Mr Low put a foot print in my book to link in with the agriculture theme, then I decided to turn it into a landscape with biro and a felt tip, and try to disguise the fact that it started with a foot print.














With another photo that I had taken, I decided to do an etching because my first etching had turned out well, the precise linear lines made it perfect for etching as they were so clear














I also tried doing the tractor with brusho to see how it looked in colour.














This was my final piece and was on a very large scale. Once I had finished the black and white piece, I decided to go over it with varnish and sepia tones to give it and aged look.















I based my first project around agriculture, as i'd taken a good photo of a old run down tractor in the Dales. I liked the different tones and how there was more shadow on one side than the other, so decided to do a large painting of it for my final piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment